We recently had the pleasure of working with Hope Church, Newtown, on a new installation.
Our team of technicians worked to install the following:
- 10m x 8m truss grid
- Total LED lighting solution with over 80 fixtures
- Over 5000 channels of DMX over Art-Net
- Chamsys MQ80 control
We worked alongside our good friends from ProMotivation, Blue Acoustic, AL Technical and Sound Induction Systems who also provided:
- Bespoke 13 speaker active audio system including EMO sequential power racks.
- 15k Laser projection with 6mx4m screen
- Black magic switching and Matrix allowing independent content distribution of 8 further screens around the church over HDSDI.
- Full sound induction loop coverage
From all of us here at Figure of Eight, we wish the church all the very best with it’s incredibly exciting future!
We recently had the pleasure of working on this fantastic project with Rolls Royce at Goodwood. Our team worked hard to deliver lighting, power and circular rigging for the project. Good work team!!
We've been busy in the workshop doing some custom panel wiring, pictured below. Preparation is key, so if you need install then look no further! Contact us today to have a chat about your event needs and what we can do for you.