We recently had the pleasure of working with Hope Church, Newtown, on a new installation.
Our team of technicians worked to install the following:
- 10m x 8m truss grid
- Total LED lighting solution with over 80 fixtures
- Over 5000 channels of DMX over Art-Net
- Chamsys MQ80 control
We worked alongside our good friends from ProMotivation, Blue Acoustic, AL Technical and Sound Induction Systems who also provided:
- Bespoke 13 speaker active audio system including EMO sequential power racks.
- 15k Laser projection with 6mx4m screen
- Black magic switching and Matrix allowing independent content distribution of 8 further screens around the church over HDSDI.
- Full sound induction loop coverage
From all of us here at Figure of Eight, we wish the church all the very best with it’s incredibly exciting future!