RED BULL TIME LAPS
THE WORLD'S LONGEST RACE DAY
Red Bull Timelaps is a stamina filled road bike race consisting of teams of four battling against the clock, challenging riders to accumulate as much distance as possible within 25 hours. In the event’s trademark twist, at 02:00 BST a ‘Power Hour’ is activated when the clocks go back to 01:00 UTC, the course route changes to reveal a stunning illuminated trail. During this hour, riders’ points are doubled in order to boost their team’s place on the leaderboard.
Full Technical Support
- Sound reinforcement throughout paddock
- Site lighting
- Huge architectural lighting package
- Temporary site power
- Fuel management
- 25 hour tech cover!
- 14 Road Tow Generators
- 168 Exterior lighting fixtures
- 28 custom battery lighting packs
- 20 exterior speakers
- 28 remote checkpoints required basic course lighting for safety purposes and stewarding. Our solution...deep cycle leisure battery packs coupled with high quality LED 12v spots! Simple...but very effective and environmentally friendly.
- The whole event needed to be deployed, and removed in a very short time frame. Furthermore, the full 25hr race period required full technical support in between this.
I’m a paragraph. Double click me or click Edit Text, it's easy.
TV LIGHTING DESIGNER
Event solutions in a TV world is often tricky to deliver. Figure of Eight not only strike the balance between both well but are also a pleasure to work with.
DIANE AND AL
We highly recommend Figure of Eight. They supplied us with a high quality, hassle free power and lighting installation for our festival style glamping site. The team went above and beyond and couldn't do enough to help.
WALES MILLENNIUM CENTRE
We are often asked to recommend local hire companies. Figure of Eight Events are always top of my list. They always deliver us the perfect solution, regardless of the scale of production.